Separate wool seat from Pioneer for the bareback pad Airmesh for a soft seat. The loose wool seat can be attached by using leather strings at the D-rings of the Airmesh bareback pad. The top of the seat is from natural sheep wool. The underside is from sympanova anti-slip that ensures that the seat does not slide.
- loose seat made of natural sheep wool for a softer seat
- matching for the Pioneer Airmesh support bareback pad
- sympanova anti-slip underside
- soft foam filling
- fastening with four leather strings
- Nature with black piping.
- topside: natural sheep wool
- filling: soft foam
- strings: leather
- underside: sympanova anti-slip
The underside can be wiped with a wet cloth and then allow to air dry. The top side can be cleaned by hand with a special fur detergent, then let it dry in the air and not in the sun or near a heater.