VITALstyle Magnesium Citrate contains 100% pure magnesium citrate, which plays an essential role in the muscle and nervous system. The small intestine well absorbs this form of magnesium. As a result, our Magnesium Citrate horses naturally contain no sugars or other additives.
- Magnesium is a mineral that plays a significant role in the muscle and nervous system.
- Horses cannot do without magnesium.
- It is a mineral that the body does not make itself
- Magnesium ensures that the nervous system functions properly
- Magnesium provides that the muscles can do their job correctly.
- Relaxation after exercise is important for healthy muscle function.
- Magnesium Citrate for horses supplements the need for magnesium.
- It supports the absorption of calcium.
- It supports the nervous system and contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle tone.
A magnesium deficiency can cause a tense horse in muscles and behavior due to disturbed nerve stimulation. Supplementing the magnesium requirement is, therefore, necessary for a relaxed horse!
Use Magnesium Citrate for horses with:
- Maintain normal muscle tone
- Intensive training
- Support sport horses
|Horse 450 - 600 kg||Two scoops per day (10 g)|
|Pony up to 450 kg||One scoop per day (5 g)|
Divide the magnesium powder over the food. If necessary, moisten slightly to prevent the powder from being blown out of the food bowl.
Duration of use with 10 g Magnesium Citrate per day:
500 g = 50 days (1.5 months)
1.5 kg = 150 days (5 months)
Price per day
500 g = €0.40 with a dose of 10 g of Magnesium Citrate.
1.5 kg = €0.35 at a dose of 10 g of Magnesium Citrate.
100% magnesium citrate. Five grams of Magnesium Citrate contains approximately 800 mg of Elemental Magnesium.
Magnesium Citrate is GMO-free and contains no added sugars.