This beautiful and comfortable Barebackpad Support Suede from the Pioneer brand has a top of non-slip suede leather that provides grip. The underside is made of sympanova anti-slip material, easy to maintain, and stays well on the horse's back. The Support Suede has a leather handle and biothane girth tower. This bareback pad is anatomically designed and suitable for horses without withers to medium withers. The Barebackpad gives the rider small support at the thigh. Due to the High-Density foam filling, this BBP is also suitable for horses with an excellent spine and poor back muscles. You can remove the girth protection. The Pioneer Support gives the rider a safe, comfortable, and close contact feeling.
- girth butts from Biothane
- with handle from Biothane
- easy to maintain
- can be used with your favorite dressage girth
- available in beautiful colors
- also suitable for less muscular horses in the back
- Royal blue, light blue, black, brown, and rusty-brown
- horse size
- Back length 53 cm
- Sweatblade length 50 cm
- Suitable for D ponies to horses
Suitable For horses with a flat to medium height at the withers
Suitable for riders up to pant size 42
We recommend using a saddle pad below this BBP because not all horses experience the sympanova underside as pleasant, and sweltering days and a lot of sweat can lead to small chafing spots on long rides.
Supplied with or without Pioneer dressage girth (straight model)
The Suede Support bareback pad does not have the option to attach a stirrup and leathers
Materials and layers:
- Upper: Suede leather
- Bottom: Sympanova, a neoprene anti-slip open mesh structure. This material is maintenance-friendly, shock-absorbing, skin-friendly, hygienic, and temperature-regulating.
- Filling: High-Density Foam
- Girth straps: Biothane
Wipe the underside with a damp cloth and let it air dry. Then, spray the top with a leather protector (impregnation spray) and brush regularly with a medium-hard brush.
Manufacturer: Pioneer Italy
Pioneer Horse line products are made entirely in Italy, thanks to the craftsmanship of the owners and the trusted employees, the use of high-quality leather and materials, with attention to the protection and burden of the environment.
Delivery times :
The colors black and light blue are expected to be back in stock at the end of June.