Our return policy.
- reportyour return via email or in your account*
- download the return form
- fill out the return form as completely as possible and enclose it in the return box.
- Make sure that:
- the product tags are not removed from the articles.
- If possible, the items are in the original packaging
- all parts are returned, such as all bridle parts and reins.
- The articles returned are clean, unused, and well packed.
- The return form is included in the box.
- Please note that charges may apply if the policy is not followed.
- Postage the package sufficiently; we do not cover the return costs. The local carrier can do this. Make sure you receive a shipping receipt as proof of shipping.
- Please send us the track and trace code by email ([email protected]), so we know that the parcel is on its way back to us. For returns outside Europe, we need to have the tracking code so we can update the border security that it is a return and do not have to pay any costs. Otherwise, we will not accept the return and inform the carrier to ship the parcel back to the sender.
*Your withdrawal right expires when your return is not reported to us within 14 days or is returned with traces of use (excluding the rental items).
If you have indicated to exchange the product, you will receive a new invoice from us with the exchanged item with shipping costs after we receive the return.
Returning (or part) of your order is at your own risk. So keep the proof of shipment well until your package has arrived and has been processed by us.
1. I don't have a printer; how can I return it?
Would you like to know more about your return shipment? Please get in touch with customer service.