The electrolyte is a nutritional supplement for horses and ponies. Electrolytes promote fluid balance after sweating a lot during exercise. The addition of flavorings makes it easier for the horse to absorb it.
- supplement for horses and ponies
- promotes the moisture balance after a lot of sweating
- to be used after or during exercise and sweating
- with flavorings to facilitate absorption
- can be given through food or water
- in powder form with a measuring spoon
- in resealable bucket
- content 500 grams, 1 kg, and 3 kg
- brand Sectolin
|HORSE||DISSOLVING IN DRINKING WATER||THROUGH THE FEED|
|30 - 120g/day||30g/liter||2 x daily 15 - 60 g|
- One measuring spoon = approx. 20 g
- 500 g is sufficient for approx. 16 days at a daily dose of 30 g
- 1 kg is sufficient for approx. 33 days at a daily dose of 30 g
- 3 kg is sufficient for approx. 100 days at a daily dose of 30 g
Water must be available at all times.
Reseal the bucket with a lid. Store in a dry place at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Dextrose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate.Analytical composition per kg:
Additives per kg:
| || |
|A mixture of aromatic substances|