||1 - 2 working days + shipping
- Bitless Bridle
- Scawbrig style
- perfect as a starter with youngsters or for retraining horses
- Softly padded noseband and behind the poll
- a welcome change for a well-trained horse
- Supplied including reins
- with a perfect price-performance ratio!
- Hard wearing quality leather
- expertise workmanship
- Good and low-priced bridle collection by Waldhausen
The Scawbrig consists of a noseband with a soft padded chin strap that goes through rings on both sides of the noseband. At the rings on both sides of the strap reins can be attached. When taking the reins, the pressure is applied to the lower jaw via the chin strap and the noseband slightly tightens around the nose. As soon as you release the rein, the pressure immediately decreases. The Scawbrig is ideal for starting with a young horse, switching to bitless and for re-training a ridden horse. The Scawbrig system can be used for work on the long rein/lines, lunging and riding. The advantage of this system is that it shows whether your rein pressure is the equal/ in balance. If the chin strap shifts to one side, then you know that the rein pressure is not the same on both sides or the rein length is not equal. The Scawbrig is extremely suitable for riding with light pressure.