Rosehip (in Latin Rosa canina) is a healthy treat. It is a source of Vitamin C that is good for the resistance and elimination of waste products.
- dried rosehip
- rich source of Vitamin C.
- supports the resistance
- aids in the disposal of waste products
- delivered in recloseable bucket and measuring cup
- 20-30 g per day mixed with the feed.
- That is a 1/2 to 2/3 measuring cup.
- Comes with a 120 ml measuring cup.
- One measuring cup = approx. 42 g.
With a daily dose of 20 g, 1 kg is sufficient for approximately 50 days (€ 0.36 per day).
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Dried Rosehip (Rosa canina).