The rope halter from the USG brand has a wide braided noseband decorated with stones. The stones are firmly attached to the noseband. The rope halter is made of 9mm polypropylene and has a flador knot at the bottom of the chin. The halter is available in different color combinations and in the sizes cob / full and in the pony shop the size shet / pony is available. The USG rope halter is ideal for groundwork and Natural Horsemanship.
- Rope halter or also called knot halter
- 9mm polypropylene cord
- stones in the noseband
- Different color combinations
- flader button at the bottom of the chin for a leadrope attachment
- size Shetty / Pony
- brand USG (Germany)
- shetty / pony nose circumference maximum 45 cm
- cob / full nose circumference maximum: 62 cm
Rope halter colors:
- dark blue-bordeaux
- green (apple) -blue
- green (forrest) -brown
The rope halter is a training halter. Do not tie your horse with a rope halter!
A rope halter is not suitable as a halter for the pasture, or to secure your horse or pony. The rope breaks less quickly than a stable / meadow halter and can therefore damage the horse if your horse gets stuck.