The Sport Hoof Boots are slim, lightweight, and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. Athletic hoof boots are ideal for lighter outdoor rides or training and are available in:
- Regular Sole, shaped for a more rounded hoof shape
- Slim Sole, designed for a narrower hoof. Leather inside and out comfortably molds to your horse's bulbs.
Athletic hoof boots are great for comfort in chronic pain and tenderness, recovery from injuries, abscesses, navicular it is, laminitis, sole contusions, and contracted heels. Sport hoof boots can not only be used for riding; they can also use them for protection during trail riding.
- Unique post peg side closure with industrial elastic for adjustability
- Reflective piping for night riding
- 1000 Denier Nylon Upper is tough and durable
- Easy on – Stays on – Easy off
- Excellent hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising, and contracted heels
- Protection during transport and breeding
- “Spare tire” for lost shoes
- Absorbs shock, so your horse’s legs don’t need to
- Promotes healthy hooves: allowing expansion and contraction with weight-bearing and promoting nutritional blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Surefooted low-profile sole
- A unique tread pattern supports the frog.
- Innovative sole design for the natural heel (skid) brake
- The sole width is ¼” (5mm) narrower than the sole length.