Simple Hoof Boots are Multi-Purpose Hoof Boots, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising, and contracted heels. The boots can use for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. Cavallo hoof boots are easy to size, easy to fit, and easy to care for – the simplest, safest, most comfortable hoof boots in the world.
- Natural round shape
- The outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall.
- All-terrain tread minimizes the build-up of mud, sand, and debris.
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement.
- Sole width same as the sole length
- Built-in break over
- Surefooted low-profile sole
- A unique tread pattern supports the frog.
- Innovative sole design for the natural heel (skid) brake
- The sole width is ¼” (5mm) narrower than the sole length.