||1 - 2 working days + shipping
The Hackamore from the X-line collection from Waldhausen has an anatomically shaped and soft padding behind the ears. The Cheek pieces and throat latch are adjustable on both sides. The adjustable jaw strap gives the bridle more stability and prevents the cheek pieces from sliding into the eyes. The bridle has a hanging and softly padded browband. The chin strap is more than adjustable and has a removable soft padded part. The noseband is adjustable on two sides and super soft padded. The shanks are 18 cm long and 8.5 cm wide. The horse's cheek is protected with soft detachable padding at the shanks. The reins are divisible, 16 mm wide, with stops and buckle closure at both ends.
- Anatomically shaped and softly padded headpiece
- Hanging softly padded browband
- Extra soft padded noseband Adjustable baking pieces and chin strap on both sides Adjustable jaw strap for more stability Stainless steel fittings Delivered with dividable reins with stops Color black and brown (delivered brown from November 2019) Size Cob and Full Bridle length ca 275 cm Stylish, high-quality bridle - the X-Line collection from Waldhausen. 180 years of competence in leather processing ensure top quality and a perfect fit. Only the best leather is used for the X-line series and is processed by the most experienced saddle makers. Waldhausen bridles for riders with a sense of quality.
Anatomically shaped headpiece
- Curved browband
- Softly lined nose-, browband, and headpiece
- Stainless steel fittings
- Supplied with web reins
- Color black and brown (brown available at November 2019)
- Size Cob and Full
Classy and high quality - the X-Line collection by Waldhausen.
180 years of competence in leatherworking ensure top quality and a perfect fit.
Only the finest leather is used for the X-line series and worked on at the most experienced saddlemakers. Waldhausen bridles for riders with a feel for quality.