De Groene Os Trias Omega is a tasty and healthy food supplement. It is a mixture of cold-pressed oils rich in the fatty acids omega 3, 6, and 9. Omega 3 and 6 are 'essential', which means that animals cannot make these fatty acids themselves.
- contains all essential fats
- can be given in a low dose
- contains the following oils:
- linseed oil contains omega 3 and 6 and 9 fatty acids
- evening primrose oil and wheat germ oil are rich in omega 6
- olive oil is rich in omega 9
- pumpkin seed oil contains both omega 3, 6 and 9
- rich in fatty acids omega 3,6 and 9
- a healthy extra about the food
- rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
- natural vitamin E added to improve shelf life
Usage, unless the vet or therapist prescribes otherwise:
- Horses and ponies: 1 tablespoon per day (in acute cases, the amount can be increased to 2 tablespoons once daily) through the feed.
- 1 tablespoon = about 15 ml 1 teaspoon = about 5 ml
- If necessary, you can double the dose
- Read the package insert/instructions on the package before use.
Flaxseed oil, Pumpkin seed oil, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Wheat germ oil, Vitamin E oil (D-alpha tocopherol), antioxidant: Rosemary extract.
|Nutritional value per 500 ml and 15 ml||500ml||15 ml|
|Energy and kcal||4250||128|
|Fat||460 grams||13.8 grams|
|Of which saturated||50 grams||1.5 grams|
|Of which polyunsaturated||310 grams||9.3 grams|
|Protein||0 grams||0 grams|
|carbohydrates||0 grams||0 grams|
|Dietary fiber||0 grams||0 grams|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||670mg||20.1mg|
|Octacosanol||2000 mcg||60 mcg|
|Omega 3 (d-alpha linolenic acid)||166.7 grams||5 grams|
|Omega 6 (linoleic acid)||133.3 grams||4 grams|
|Omega 9 (oleic acid)||100 grams||3 grams|
|Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||2000mg||60mg|
Store in a dry, dark, and cool place before and after opening. After opening, Trias Omega has a shelf life of 8 weeks if properly sealed and stored in the refrigerator.