De Groene Os Drainage Compositum supports the horse's body to detox. The tincture helps remove waste products and can be given as a cure in the spring and autumn after a course of medication or illness.
- gives a boost to the cleansing of the body
- helps the liver to remove waste products
- has a positive effect on the kidneys
- contains ingredients that activate the immune and lymphatic system
- promotes digestion promotes
- stimulates the metabolism to prevent the storage of new waste products
- helps with sensitive skin such as SME
- good for healthy digestion
- can be applied as a purifying cure in the spring
Use, unless the doctor or therapist prescribes otherwise:
- Horses and ponies: 30 drops twice a day through the feed
- it is recommended to start with a 1/3 dose and build up in a week to the recommended doses
- For insensitive animals or in case of severe reactions, it is advisable to use a lower amount than the usual one unless the vet or therapist advises otherwise
- in the form of 6 weeks. Depending on the results, the course can then be extended. Always take a break after six weeks of use
- price per day from € 0.91
- 20 drops = 1 ml
Read the package insert/instructions on the package before use.
During Drainage Compositum, waste products are released to be removed by the excretory organs. These waste products are transported through the blood. Therefore, the amount of waste products in the blood will temporarily be higher due to Drainage Compositum. This can cause a tired feeling, and animals can become listless.
Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
Ethanol 47% v/v, Glycerin, Ribes Nigrum gemma (blackcurrant), Taraxacum officinalis (dandelion), Silybum marianum (milk thistle), Arctium lappa (burdock), Viola tricolor (pansy tricolor), Betula pendula (birch), Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod), Astragalus membranaceous (membranous box pod), Erythraea Centaurium (centaury), Equisetum arvense (horsetail), Cynara scolymus (artichoke), Juniperus communis (juniper), Orthosiphonis stamineus (cat mustache), Phurberdense drroni ( (cork tree), Uncaria tomentosa (cat's claw), Acorus calamus (calamus), Angelica archangelica (great angelica), Echinacea purpurea (red coneflower), Hydrastis Canadensis extract (Canadian turmeric).