||3-5 workdays + Shipping
The Cross-over bitless bridle Dietsji from FRA has a softly padded noseband, browband and behind the ears. The bridle is available in black with black, blue or pink padding under the nose and behind the ears. The bridle is adjustable on both sides on the cheek-pieces and on the noseband. The jaw cords are made of flexible and soft nylon and are adjustable in length at the head piece. The cross-under Dietsji bridle comes with grip rein Difona with clips. The cross-over bridle falls under system 5 of the Freedom Riding Articles bitless diagram.
- cross under bitless bridle
- supple Buffalo leather
- including grip reins (FRA Difona)
- headstall on both sides adjustable
- cross under cords are made of extra soft and smooth nylon
- the noseband, browband, and headpiece are soft padded
- color Black with black, pink or baby blue padding.
- decorative contrast stitching
- FRA bitless system 5 (gives pressure on the nose, neck, and cheeks)
- Sizes cob, full and shire(XFull) (shetty and pony sizes available in the pony shop)