The Green OS Mentha Complex supports digestion. It has a soothing effect on the mucous membranes, strengthens the stomach lining, and helps to maintain normal stomach acidity. In addition, it has relaxing and appetite-stimulating properties.
In October 2005, a placebo-controlled double-blind study was carried out at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in Utrecht into the effect of various agents on stomach problems in air-sucking horses. For this study, a group of horses received our Mentha Complex for seven weeks. The study found that these horses were significantly less prone to air-sucking and crib-biting than the horses given another drug.
- strengthens the stomach wall
- helps maintain normal stomach acidity
- supports digestion
- softens the mucous membranes
- has a relaxing and appetite-stimulating effect
- especially for crib biters and air vacuum cleaners
Use, unless the vet or therapist prescribes otherwise:
- Horses and ponies: 2-level scoops in the feed twice a day (moisten the powder slightly to prevent it from being blown out of the feed trough).
- 1 scoop Horse & Pony = 3 grams
- Use in the form of a course of 6 weeks.
Depending on the results, the course can then be extended.
Always take a break after six weeks of use.
- Price per day from € 0.84
- Read the package insert/instructions on the package before use.
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice root), Zingiber Officinalis (ginger), Cetraria islandica (Icelandic moss), Calcium carbonate*, Silybum marianus (milk thistle), Angelica archangelica extract (angelica root), Mentha piperita (peppermint), Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile), Humulus lupulus (hops), Taraxacum officinale (dandelion)