The Groene Os L-Lysine & Vitamin B6 are essential for producing immune cells and therefore have great value for maintaining a healthy immune system. This vitamin has many functions in the body and can combat a feeling of fatigue and improve concentration. Vitamin B6 also promotes the absorption of the essential amino acid L-Lysine. Essential means that animals must get this through food and cannot produce it themselves. Lysine is present in high concentrations in the muscles.
- Vit B6 is an amino acid, and amino acids have many functions in the body
- for the formation of antibodies
- be used preventively or in the event of an attack on the resistance
- Lysine is an essential amino acid that is found in high concentrations in the muscles
- unique due to the addition of vitamin B6
- for the production of immune cells
- for maintaining a healthy immune system
- a powder with a neutral odor.
Unless the vet or therapist prescribes otherwise, use:
- Horses and ponies: 2 to 4 scoops once a day
- 1 scoop Horse & Pony = 3 grams
- L-Lysine & B6 should not be given in addition to the food because the effect is optimal if given separately from other amino acids. The administration is best done by mixing the powder with a bit of water, sucking it up with a syringe (without a needle), and administering it into the mouth. You can also use coconut oil: melt coconut oil, add the powder and let it harden. Most animals like to eat this very much.
- Use in the form of a course of 6 weeks. Depending on the results, the period can then be extended. Always take a break after six weeks of use.
- Price per day from €1.02
- Read the package insert/instructions on the package before use.
L-Lysine, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Calcium Carbonate
1 gram contains:
- L-lysine 500mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 10mg