De Groene Os Glucosamine is a complex with vitamin C, magnesium, and calcium that positively influences the condition of the joints, cartilage, connective tissue, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and capsules. The product can also be used preventively in horses that perform heavy physical exertion.
- a broad spectrum of nutrients for healthy joints
- also contains chondroitin, MSM, magnesium citrate, vitamin C, and calcium
- unique because it includes the right doses and proportions of vitamins and minerals
- one of the very first products of De Groene Os, and for years, there are many satisfied users
Unless the vet or therapist prescribes otherwise, use:
- Horses and ponies: start with three scoops through the feed once a day (moisten the powder slightly to prevent it from being blown out of the food bowl)
- If there is a clear improvement, reduce maintenance use evenly: 1 measuring scoop one time per day
- 1 scoop = 9 grams
- The glucosamine Complex has a shelf life of 6 months after opening if stored in a cool, dry, and dark place (not in the refrigerator).
- Price per day from € 1-
- Read the package insert/instructions on the package before use.
Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Glucosamine 2KCL Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
1 scoop (9 grams) contains:
- Glucosamine (from 1000 mg glucosamine sulfate 2KCL) 600 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (90%) 500mg
- Calcium 800mg
- Magnesium 400mg
- Vitamin C 1000mg
- MSM (Organic Sulfur) 500mg