||within 2 workdays + shipping
The Dardo Barebackpad from the FRA brand is well anatomically shaped. The top is made of suedine with sympanova bottom. Sympanova is a soft neoprene anti-slip material in a mesh structure and easy to maintain. The girth straps are made out of a PP/nubuck combination with a unique spread-over Pull system; for optimal pressure distribution. The bareback pad Dardo is filled with high-density foam and equipped with a removable handle.
The Dardo is temporarily unavailable. Reserve your bareback pad in our shop. Once back in stock, the bareback pad will be shipped to you.
- Suedine top with rider grip
- filled with high-density foam
- around the withers more filled with high-density foam
- sympanova anti-slip bottom
- girth straps of PP/nubuck combination
- Unique spread-over pull system for proper pressure distribution
- fits many horses due to the flexible fit
- colors black and brown
- size universal (Shetty size available in the pony shop )
- delivered without girth
- proper pressure distribution due to the spread-over pull system
- perfect anatomical design
- high comfort with grip for the rider
- low weight
- durable PP/nubuck girth straps
- suitable for horses and ponies with no and average withers
- no backbone freedom
- not suitable for horses/ponies with extra high withers
- Size Universal: 51 X 53 cm (back length X blade length)
- Cob horse (size Shetty available in the pony shop )
- not included
- option dressage girth (sold separately)
Materials and construction layers:
- Topside Suedine
- bottom side sympanova anti-slip and maintenance-free
- filling High-Density foam, extra thick around the withers
- Polypropylene handle
- leather reinforcement in the knee area
- girth straps PP/nubuck dressage with a spread-over pull system
Sympanova is a non-slip mesh structure made of soft neoprene, is maintenance-friendly, shock-absorbing, skin-friendly, hygienic, temperature regulating, and has a long service life.
FRA ® "spread-over pull system" ensures an optimal distribution of the occurring girth forces over the full path.
Brush the top clean with a soft to medium-hard brush. Wipe the underside with a damp cloth after use and let it air dry. The girth straps and the knee area are regularly provided with care with a leather balm.
More information learn maintenance.