The Dardo bareback pad in the size Shetty-pony is especially for the little ones. The Dardo has a fixed handle and no support. The front part on the wither area has a double layer for protection. It is not possible to attach stirrups and leathers to this bareback pad. The seating area of the bareback pad is made of suede fabric so that the rider has a grip on the bareback pad.
- shetty-pony 44 x 35cm (length x width)
- Universal: 51 X 53 cm (back length X blade length) available here in the shop.
Girth: delivered excluding girth (dressage girth available separately in the shop)
Materials and construction layers:
- Topside Suedine; gives grip to the rider
- Bottom; sympanova anti-slip and maintenance-free
- Filling High Density foam, extra thick around the withers
- Handle; polypropylene, not removable leather
- Knee area; reinforcement leather
- Girth straps; PP/nubuck dressage with a spread-over pull system
Sympanova is an anti-slip mesh structure made of soft neoprene, is easy to maintain, shock-absorbing, skin-friendly, hygienic, temperature-regulating, and has a long lifespan.
F.R.A. ® "spread-over pull system", ensures an optimal distribution of the occurring girth forces over the full pad.
Maintenance: Brush the top clean with a soft to medium-hard brush. After use, wipe the underside with a damp cloth and let it air dry. The girths and the knee area should be regularly treated with a leather balm.