The Iberica bareback pad from the brand Christ Lammfelle in Spanish style and with inserts for spine freedom. The Iberica has support polsters on both the front and back seat. The Iberica bareback pad is made of sheepskin and stitched on thick cotton. All Christ Lammfelle bareback pads are supplied with exchangeable inserts made of pressed material. Sheep wool is temperature and moisture regulating, antibacterial, elastic, and very strong.
- pad for support on both front and back
- rings for stirrup and stirrup straps attachment
- exchangeable inserts of pressed material in separate pockets
- the seat is removable and replaceable using a zipper
- sweat sheet of thick cotton
- the bareback pad molds to the horse
- good pressure distribution
- improves the rider's independent sitting position
- increases the rider feeling
- increases trust between rider and horse
- Black (seat) - Black (sweat sheet)
- Nature (seat) - Black (sweat sheet)
- Brown (seat) - Brown (sweat sheet)
- size Pony-cob: 60 x 45 cm back length x blade length (D pony to horse)
- Suitable for clothing size rider up to D:40/42 (EU), H:52/54 (EU)
- size Horse: 65 x 50 cm back length x blade length (wide cob to horse
The wool can be experienced as a bit slippery at first. The wool becomes a bit stiffer with use. Under the Christ Horse bareback pads, a standard saddle pad can be used to protect the bareback pad from getting dirty from use on the horse's bareback. The close contact feeling can be lost by using a saddle pad with wool.
The barebackpad is supplied without girth. However, a dressage girth can be attached to this bareback pad. Different models of dressage girths are available separately.
All models of Christ Horse bareback pads have the option of attaching a bracket. For safety reasons, this can be used so that the rider has light support on the stirrup at critical moments. However, it is not recommended to ride in the rising trot due to the horse's back pressure point load.
Materials and construction layers:
- Top real sheep wool 30mm (with leather)
- Inserts under the seat made of pressed material (interchangeable and removable)
- Saddle pad made of thick woven cotton
- Underside real sheep wool 30mm
- polsters of pressed material (thigh support and back of the seat)
Allow the wool bareback pad to air dry after use so that the moisture can evaporate. Brush the wool regularly with the lambskin brush from Christ Horse to remove dried dirt and keep the wool fluffy.
The GDP of wool can be washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius with a special C7 wool detergent from Christ Horse. We recommend cleaning the wool pad by hand with a bit of wool detergent (suitable for the BBP) and letting it air dry. Remove the inserts and pads from the pockets before washing.
Manufacturer: Christ Horse Germany
Due to very long delivery times, you can order only the Christ Horse bareback pads in stock can be ordered. Stocks are replenished regularly. Enter your email address in the pop-up shown if the desired color and size are not in stock. You will automatically receive a notification when the item is back in stock.
Shipping: Shipping merino wool bareback pads will only be shipped to a country in de EU with PostNL (local Carrier)