||1 - 2 working days + shipping
The Cavesson Oslo by Marjoman is handcrafted from quality European Olied leather. The cavesson is provided with a browband, jaw strap, and a noseband. Three movable rings are attached to the noseband and two additional rings on both sides can be used as a Side Pull. Just above the noseband rings are attached at the cheek pieces where a bit can be attached by using bit straps.
The Olso Cavesson can be used during groundwork, lunging, work in hand and long reining, but also while riding.
The cavesson is made entirely of high-quality European leather and handcrafted in Spain. The noseband contains outside the rings and buckles no other metal parts.
The reins and bit straps are separated available in our store
- Headpiece 83 - 100 cm (up to noseband)
- Jaw strap 46 - 53 cm
- Sidepull rings 38 cm (distance from each other)
- Noseband circumference 53 - 62cm
- Noseband 27 cm (between the cheekpieces)
- Browband 40 cm
- Headpiece 92 - 112 cm (behind the ears from noseband to noseband)
- Jaw strap 52 - 57 cm
- Sidepull rings 40 cm (distance from each other)
- Noseband circumference 57 - 64cm
- Noseband between the baking pieces 29 cm
- Browband 44 cm