According to the Academic Art of Riding and Straightness training principles, the Cavesson Ecuyer from Deuber & Partner is the ideal cavesson for groundwork, work in hand, lunging, and riding. The cavesson Ecuyer forms perfectly around the horse's nose thanks to the chain with links. The chain is wrapped with thick, soft leather, making it comfortable to wear for the horse. The cavesson is made of soft leather and widely adjustable, suitable for many horse heads.
- quality leather for long-term use
- widely adjustable and suitable for horse and pony
- linked chain forms around the horse's nose
- recommended for the Academic Art of Riding and Straightness training
- colors black and brown with golden and silver fittings
- universal size for horses and ponies
- brand Deuber & Partner (DE)
The cavesson Ecuyer can be used during groundwork, lunging, work in hand, long reins and ridIn addition, the. The cavesson can be used together with a bit hanger or rod piece to use the cavesson with bit.
After use, wipe with a damp cloth. Grease as needed or once a week. Read more about leather maintenance in our blog.
|noseband||chinstrap||B: Jaw Strap||C: Headpiece|
|25 cm||18 to 32 cm||38 to 60 cm||74 to 96 cm|
Part of the cheekpiece with buckle is 20 cm, part behind the ears is 84 cm.
To determine which mat your horse needs, take the following measurements with your horse.
A: Nose circumference: 1-2 fingers below the cheekbone
B: Jawstrap: 1-2 fingers below the eye
C: Headpiece: from the noseband, behind the ears to the noseband.
You can then choose the best size according to the table above.