||Out of stock
||pre order 3-7 working days + shipping
The FRA Abbey is a cross-over, bitless bridle in the size pony with a softly padded noseband, browband and behind the ears. The part behind the ears is wide so that the pressure is distributed over a large part. The noseband is extra thick and soft. The FRA Abbey is adjustable on both sides on the cheek-pieces and on the noseband. The browband and noseband are in a lacquer version for a chic look. The round jaw cords are made of supple and soft leather and are adjustable in length at the headpiece. The cross-over Abbey bridle comes with leather rein with grip on one side and with clips. The cross-over bridle falls under system 5 of the Freedom Riding Articles bitless diagram.
- Cross-over bitless bridle
- Super chic bridle with lacquer
- supple fine leather with perfect release
- Anatomically shaped headpiece for a good pressure distribution
- Round leather jaw straps of supple leather
- Lacquer nose and brow-band with contrasting white stitches
- Color black and brown/copper
- Including leather grip reins
- Size pony (sizes cob and full are here available in the shop)
FRA Bitless System 5: pressure on nose, cheek, and neck, chin crossed reins
We advise ordering a size smaller.